CWS provides Dumpster Rental services for homeowners, construction projects, manufacturing, and industrial uses.
- Our 40-yard dumpster is very well maintained and always delivered graffiti free.
- Our 20-yard dumpster is perfect for garage and homeowner clean-ups.
- Our 10-yard dumpster is typically used for concrete, dirt, sand, and ceramic tile
- Our 3-yard dumpster is ideal for small projects, tight building sites or where full size dumpster simply will not fit.
- Our 1-yard dumpsters are perfect for small quantities of dirt, concrete, stucco, tile, etc. and there are no weight or material restrictions.
CWS is a leading provider of Construction and Demolition (C&D) and Inert waste material recycling in the Greater Los Angeles, Long Beach, and Orange County areas.
- Construction and Demolition (C&D) Waste Material Recycling and Rates
- Inert Recycling and Rates
- Asphalt Roofing Shingle Recycling
The recycling facility is open 7 days a week rain or shine.LEARN MORE »
CWS provides customized Recycling Reports that detail your projects activity and diversion. The report is provided at no extra charge and can be generated on a monthly, quarterly, or per project basis.
The CWS Recycling Report is recognized by all Los Angeles and Orange County municipalities in Southern California in full compliance with all respective recycling mandates.
Our Recycling Report is recognized by the United States Green Building Council (USGBC) and its L.E.E.D. (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) sustainability program. CWS is a L.E.E.D. expert, assuring that your project will achieve all of your recycling goals.LEARN MORE »
"CWS's service and reliability have been outstanding." - Larry Holbrook, Holbrook Construction
"CWS has provided great service with very competitive rates." - Amos, Clark Construction
"In our business it is all about punctuality and response time. CWS guarantees both. No other company even comes close." - Nate, Empire Demolition
"CWS is one of the only companies in the area that is knowledgeable of the LEED programs and conforms to, and exceeds, AB939." - Brian Turner, Hensel Phelps Construction
"CWS has been a loyal and trustworthy company. They meet and exceed our expectations on availability, timeliness, appearance, and documentation." - Patrick Coleman, Ultimate RemovalADD YOURS »
The CWS C&D and Inert waste recycling facilities are recognized by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) and its Leadership in Efficient Energy Efficient Design Green Building Rating System (L.E.E.D.)MORE »
Enter to win a FREE 3-Yard Dumpster! What could be better than a free offer to haul away all your unwanted junk? Click below to find out how.MORE »